Thursday, January 21, 2010

Rainy Day Challenges!



This card is my take on 4 different challenges! I chose to do the SCS sketch challenge, color challenge of Bashful Blue Suede Rubies, and one of my favorite challenges the Teapot Tuesday Challenge! The last challenge I have entered this card into is for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge to use a punch. I chose to use my corner punch, Cropadile hole punch and Nestibilities Die Cuts. The stamp I used was from Clear Artistic Stamps called Flight of My Dreams featuring butterflies, hummingbirds and my stamp of choice for this card, the pretty flowers and sentiment. I figure it was a fitting sentiment as the rain has been coming down hard the past few days. I have to admit that living here in AZ, I don't really want the rain to go away though:)To wrap up the card with embellishments, I used some cranberry colored ribbon and thread it throughout the chocolate paper and added some ruby sparkles to the stamped image!
Thank for stopping by and taking a look at my card!

Challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Challenge
SplitCoast Stampers Color Challenge
Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge
Splitcoast Stampers Teapot Tuesday Challenge

Recipe:

Stamps: Flight Of My Dreams; Clear Artistic Stamps
Paper: Chocolate, Colonial White, and designer paper; CTMH
Ink: Chocolate, Lilac Mist; CTMH
Accessories: Cranberry Ribbon, Red Sparkles
Tools: Nestabilities, Cropadile hole punch, and Corner Rounder punch

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Rebecca :-) The image and sentiment are lovely and the ribbon looks fab :-)

    thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and DT call :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card, beautiful sentiment and colours.
    thanks for join us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete