Friday, January 8, 2010

New Year, New Blog

Happy New Year and Welcome to Inky Puppy Paws! I am so excited to share my new blog with everyone! I have decided to begin with a fresh start this year! My previous blog ScrappinandStampinSoiree.blogspot.com which was both a mouthful to say and complicated to spell is now in the past. I have revamped my blog with a fresh new look and theme which I hope will be easier for everyone to find and enjoy! Thanks for stopping by!


For my first card of the New Year, I have decided to join in on a bunch of challenges. The layout of this card is from the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge. I enjoyed creating this layout using many of the tools I never seem to get out often. The theme of this card was inspired by the Teapot Tuesday Challenge on Split Coast Stampers. This was an amusing assignment to use the theme of a girl who had been done wrong and is now looking for true love. Who hasn't been there? The last two challenges that I have entered this card into are the Cute Card Thursday Challenge to use something new and the Simon Says Challenge to use the theme Hot Chocolate or Pink and Brown colors. I chose the latter using the pink and brown color palette using one of my favorite paper packets: More to Adore from Close To My Heart. My "something new" for the Cute Card Thursday Challenge was my brand new Spellbinders Nestabilities "Labels One". I received these as a Christmas gift from my amazing mom (nannys-room.blogspot.com)Thank you Mom! Lastly I pulled together this card with one of my favorite accessories PEARLS!

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my first card of the new year!

Challenges:
Teapot Tuesday Challenge MMTPT75
Cute Card Thursday: Challenge 94 All New
Simon Says: Hot Chocolate Challenge
Mojo Monday Sketch: MOJO 120


Recipe

Stamps: Just Because; CTMH My Acrylix
Ink: Cocoa; CTMH Exclusive Inks
Papers: More to Adore; CTMH Level 2
Accessories: Adhesive backed pearls, Cocoa Grosgrain ribbon
Tools: Coluzzle cutting system, Spellbinders Nestabilities; Labels One, and Fiskars Paper Edgers; seagull.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! The new look is great, and this card is perfect;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and many congrats on your new blog too. Love the image you have used and the papers, great colour combo.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

    Hugs,

    Jo and the Simon Says Challenge DT x

    ReplyDelete