Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ellie Anne "The Worm"


One of my favorite challenges to join is the Teapot Tuesday challenge in SplitCoast Stampers! This week the teapot inspiration story was titled "Where's the Bad Apple That Put Annie On Her Fannie!" The teapot had a picture of an apple tree with a ladder propped up against it. A part of the cute story behind the teapot talked about a little worm and I just could not wait to use my little earth worm stamp! The layout that I used this week is from the Mojo Monday challenge! I really enjoyed using the sketch and the lightbulb moment that prompted me to turn the sketch 90 degrees made the sketch work perfectly!
I hope you enjoyed my card. Make sure to stop by Mojo Monday and The Teapot Tuesday Challenge for some fun this week!

Challenges:
Teapot Tuesday Challenge MMTPT76

MOJO Monday sketch: MOJO 121

Recipe:
Stamps: Wonderful Charms;CTMH
Ink: Autumn Terracotta, Olive ; CTMH
Papers: Boom Di-Ada; CTMH
Accessories: Autumn Terracotta Ribbon Tounds
Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities

No comments:

Post a Comment