Monday, January 18, 2010

Good Day!


Hello!I hope everyone out there is having a great day and Happy Martin Luther King Day! Today I decided to enter three challenges. The first is MOJO Monday! I used their sketch to be my layout for this card. The other two challenges were for Splitcoast Stampers Clean and Simple as well as the Technique challenge! For Clean and Simple, their assignment was to use the color teal. I chose this CTMH paper that I accented with black and white papers. The large teal piece was embossed using a cuttlebug folder and then layered with the rest of the accenting pieces. On a separate sheet of teal paper, I stamped the image which is from the Whispers of Dreams, Serenity Collection sold by Mark's Finest Papers! The image was embossed with black powder and then cut out in a Brick Wall fashion for the technique challenge. I accented with some white organdy ribbon, adhesive sparkles, and my favorite punched out butterfly! Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges:

MOJO Monday MOJO 122

Try A Technique TLC256
Clean And Simple CAS50


Recipe:
Stamps: Whispers Of Dreams from The Serenity Collection; Marks Finest
Paper: Black, White, Ocean; CTMH\
Ink: VersaColor
Accessories: Butterfly Punch, Sparkles, White Organdy ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment