Sunday, October 24, 2010

Autumn is Here


Living in Arizona and surviving the summer heat makes Fall weather seem like a long lost savior! I can honestly say I am Thankful For You Fall! The stamp set I used for this card is entitled just that.. Thankful For You! Though the pumpkins have been in the stores for a while and the decorations are out, the weather here in the desert is FINALLY cooperating and it feels like Fall! I chose to create this Autumn Days card for the Clean and Simple challenge on SCS! Their challenge was to use a sketch inspired by KStamper! Using a couple of other challenges to finish up the card, I chose my colors for the Stampin B's challenge to make a Halloween card using no Orange or Black. I decided to use this buttery yellow card stock, matching ink and satin ribbon. The Drunken Stamper challenge was simply to make a Halloween card so I decided to enter this card into their challenge as well! I hope you are enjoying this beautiful Fall season wherever you might be located! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card and I love your beautiful colors. So glad you joined the Stampin B's this week so we could see your wonderful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! What an awesome entry avoiding both black and orange :) Thanks for playing along with the Stampin' B's DT this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! Thanks for playing with the Stampin B's~~

    ReplyDelete