Saturday, June 19, 2010

Finally Back!!

Hello out there! I am finally back to the craft room after 3 long months! Where have I been? Here is a quick look
As a part of my full time job, my team was fortunate enough to have our experiment go on board the space shuttle STS-131. So off to Florida I went! Spending a week in Florida was fantastic. I was able to lounge on the beach, visit some gators, and of course witness the amazing shuttle launch! If you have not seen one, I highly recommend trying to attend one of the remaining launches! It is beyond words! After returning back to Arizona, my time was occupied by a brand new puppy!I adopted Gus, a boxer mix and he has kept me quite busy! He such a sweetie and Piccolo the spoiled chihuahua is enjoying having a new friend to play with! The last few months were also filled with parties.. some birthday parties and an ever amusing Girls Night In "Pure Romance" party! Last but not least, my best friend in the whole world delivered her baby! She is the most adorable little girl! Now that my world is slowing back down a little I have gotten back into the craft room and created this Father's Day Card using one of the sets by Mark's Finest Papers!
I just love this set called "Take the Time & Father's Day!" The papers are from CTMH Silhouette and the inks used include CTMH's Black, Desert Sand, Bamboo, and Twilight! I embellished the card with a tiny blue brad and some blue ribbons from the dollar bin at Target! I hope you enjoyed my card and check back soon for my next project!

No comments:

Post a Comment